- The Tournament
- The Football Mania Tournament is a onetime event organised by Target Concept. (TC) partner with iClub88. The said “Tournament” starts from 15 June 2018 00:00:00 (GMT 8+) till 15 July 2018 23:59:59 (GMT 8+).
- The scheduled commencement time for the Tournament is approximate and the Organizer reserves the right to alter the start time due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
- Conditions of Entry
- The Tournament is open to all participants registered with the Organizer’s official partners.
- All participants must be of age 21 and above.
- Participants are to comply with general condition of not having more than 1 account per individual. In any situation where a participant is deemed to have more than 1 account may risk being disqualified thus nullifying any progress and winnings in the said Tournament.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse any applications for entry into any Tournament and the participation of any nominated substitute in any Tournament.
- Participants personal information collected during the Tournament will only be viewed and handled by the Organizer and its official partners.
- Tournament Format
- The Tournament will commence starting from the Official WorldCup 2018 kick-off date till the end of the Finals of WorldCup 2018 (15 June 2018 till 15 July 2018) with different type of games determined by the Organizers.
- Prior to the commencement of the Tournament, participants are advised to be equipped with the How-To, Rules of game and the Tournament Structure of each game type.
- Participants will be using their own credit form of currency.
- The tournament will only take count on the turnover achieved by each participant during the event period.
- There is no obligation for this Tournament, participants are free to withdraw their winning or re-deposit to continue or discontinue himself from the tournament.
- Participants can re-enrol back into the Tournament anytime during the event period.
- Only bets placed on FootBall Mania is calculated for this Tournament.
- Participant’s who records the highest amount of turnover achieved upon completion of the Tournament is determined as the Winner.
- Tournament Winner and Announcement
- The winner of each tournament is determined by the highest amount of Turnover successfully recorded by the participants. Participants are advised to place as many bets possible in hope to accumulate a higher amount of turnover which will determine the winner. *turnover – refers to the actual amount spent by participants in any particular session. Rather than taking into account wins and losses, turnover means the actual money spent.
- Winners of the tournament will receive prizes as stipulated in Clause 6) Prize Pool.
- All winners are to be subjected to the Organizer’s Official Partners – Terms and Conditions. This includes and not limited to – Turnover requirement before one can withdraw the winning prize.
- A scoreboard will be made available updating the Rankings of each qualified participants at the end of the event.
- The scoreboard will be made available at: “http://tournament.tcgamesplay.com”.
- Prize Pool
- Refer below guide for the prize pool for each of the Tournaments respectively.
- Prizes offered in this Tournament are not necessary in the currency of USD, however will be converted into the same amount as shown below in reference to the winner’s origin country.
- Refer below for the prize list:
|6th to 10th||SGD 50|
|11th to 20th||SGD 40|
|21th to 30th||SGD 30|
|31th to 40th||SGD 20|
|41th to 50th||SGD 10|
- Conduct of Play
- The Organizer may penalize any participant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or whose behaviour is assessed as being detrimental to the integrity or the proper conduct of the Tournament, including but not limited to disqualifying or forfeiting a participant’s winnings or partial winnings or whichever relevant.
- Participants are advised to abide with below Conduct of Play :
- Avoid hurling profanities to any of the Organizer’s official partners associates/affiliates.
- Maintain a harmonious gaming experience amongst other participants.
- Avoid any sort of collusion in anyways where deemed to deceive the Tournaments verdict.
- Participants are also advised to seek help and assistance from the Organizers official partners when necessary including but not limited to below :
- Login Issues
- Game Payout Discrepancies
- Hardware/Device (Mobile/Tablet) Issues